|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.3617 troy oz|
This is a Brilliant Uncirculated 1925 Lexington-Concord Commemorative Half Dollar, along with an original Pine Wooden Distribution Box of Issue. The coin commemorates the 150th anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in original wooden box.
- Obverse: Depicts the Concord Minuteman.
- Reverse: Features the Old Belfry in Lexington. This is the bell used to sound the alarm that called the Minutemen to battle.
- Designed by Chester Beach.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1925 Lexington-Concord Sesquicentennial Half Dollar to your cart today!
This is accompanied by an pine box that the Lexington Trust Company used to distribute some of these coins. The box is stamped with a picture of the Concord Minuteman on the front and the Old Belfry in Lexington, MA on the back. The coin and original box are guaranteed genuine. An amazing combination of items that has remained together since 1925!