As low as $0.89 per round over spot!
The 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round (mintmark and designs may vary).
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian in profile.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo that is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in New York City's Central Park Zoo.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These popular 1 oz Silver Buffalo Rounds feature Native American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!
Silver Buffalo Rounds -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Silver Buffalo Rounds are an easy and affordable way to invest in Silver and APMEX is here to make that process even simplier. Shop our listing of 1 oz Silver Buffalo Rounds today with secure 24/7 online ordering. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|