Only $39.99 per coin over spot!
Great Britain first minted Gold 1/2 Sovereigns in 1544 during the reign of King Henry VIII. They were continued from 1817-1937. Coins in this listing were minted between 1893-1901 and feature the likeness of Queen Victoria.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features the veiled bust of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1177 oz actual Gold weight and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add this historic Gold British Half Sovereign of Queen Victoria to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, determined by available inventory.