These coins have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio. The Gold British 1/2 Sovereigns in this listing were minted during the reign of Queen Victoria and will be dated from 1887 to 1893.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Displays a left facing bust of crowned Queen Victoria that was issued to celebrate her 50th anniversary on the throne.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates and designs of our choice and limited to available inventory.