These Almost Uncirculated 1/2 Sovereigns of King George V were struck at one of the Commonwealth Mints in Australia. The British Commonwealth struck Gold Sovereigns at the Melbourne, Perth or Sydney Mints.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition and will be delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features the classic Pistrucci design of St. George slaying a dragon.
- Struck at either Melbourne, Perth or Sydney Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Add one of these tougher date Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, 1911-1917, and limited to available inventory.