Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same iconic design as full ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point. Additionally, these examples have been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, only adding to their appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2003 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!