Monaco is the second smallest and most densely populated country in the world. Founded as a colony of Genoa in 1215, Monaco achieved its independence in 1297, when Francesco Grimaldi captured the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco.
- Contains .9330 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- These coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts left-facing portrait of Prince Charles III of Monaco.
- Reverse: Monaco coat of arms, date and denomination "Cent Francs".
- Minted at the Monnaie de Paris in France.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 100 Franc Gold coin from the second smallest country in the world to your cart today!