PCGS has graded these fractional Gold American Eagles as a perfect Mint State-70. Gold American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors all over the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1/4 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your coin in style by adding a presentation box recommended for this certified coin.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this certified 2004 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!