|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
Morgan Dollars feature one of the most popular designs ever to appear on American coinage and these examples have received a high MS-66 grade by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by PCGS as MS-66. Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, or New Orleans.
These MS-66 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.