Part of the Renaissance of American coinage, Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 3,900,600 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1947-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!