This San Diego Half Dollar commemorative was authorized to mark the California-Pacific International Exposition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Robert Aitken.
- Obverse: Features Minerva with a shield holding a spear, a California grizzly bear and a California Forty-Niner in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts the two most prominent buildings of the Exposition: The California Tower and the Saint Francis Chapel.
Protect and display your San Diego commemorative in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1935-S San Diego Half Dollar to your cart today!