These Almost Uncirculated Australian Gold Sovereigns of George V are dated 1911-1928.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, originally designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Melbourne Mint. M Mintmark featured on the coin's reverse.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Australian Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Australian Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.