This beautiful 1985 Gold coin depicts St. George slaying the dragon, one of the most iconic images featured on British coinage. Each coin contains more than an ounce of Gold, making them popular around the world.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Authenticated and graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Mintage of 7,723 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your Gold £5 Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This beautiful Benedetto Pistrucci design has been used on British coinage for more than 150 years. Add some these classic Gold coins to your cart today!