These dual-denomination Gold coins, issued by the old Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1870-1891, were the predecessor to the Gold 20 Corona coins. There will be no 1892 dated re-strikes in this listing.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold coin is very popular for its .1867 oz Gold content, and dual denomination. Add some of these Austrian 8 Florin/20 Francs coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choosing, 1870-1891, limited to stock on hand and will be Average Circulated or better.
Listed in Krause as KM#2269.