Any quantity only $2.49 per item!
$1 Silver Certificates--Series of our choice (1935 through 1935-H). The newest of these notes will be 50 years old, and some of them can be almost 80 years old!
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Notes of our choice from series 1935 through 1935-H.
- Average Circulated condition (Very Good-Very Fine).
- Last printed in the early 1960's and feature the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, they are seldom seen and the newest of these notes are at least 50 years old! These circulated notes would make great gift ideas for the beginning collector!
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|