Prince Louis Rwagasore, assassinated prime minister, appears on the face of this note. The back shows a home under construction. Note the banana palm framing the scene to the right.
- Each crisp uncirculated note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Independence Monument in Bujumbura and Prince Louis Rwagasore.
- Back: Men building a house.
- Security Feature: Solid security thread.
- Issued by Banque de la Republique du Burundi.
This beautiful note exhibits bright and beautiful colors, which further adds to this notes appeal. Add this 2006 Burundi 100 Francs note to your cart today!