These vintage Pesos are among the final Mexican issues to utilize the historic cap-and-ray motif. These coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, and each contains .3856 oz of pure Silver.
- Contains .3856 oz Silver, as 16.66 grams of .720 fine.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips, and will be dates of our choosing.
- These coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. They will show no circulation wear, and still have their original mint luster.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" above a wreath of oak and laurel. Denomination, date, and "M" mintmark below.
- Produced by Banco de México from 1920-1945.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Pesos are a great way to explore the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, or simply to diversify your Precious Metals holdings with some old Mexican Silver at relatively low premiums. Add one, or several, to your cart today!