Hard-to-find early Large Type Draped Bust Quarter with Heraldic Eagle reverse.
- Contains .1934 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Lady Liberty with her hair loosely tied back with a ribbon.
- Reverse: Depicts a rendering of the Great Seal of the United States, an eagle with a shield at its chest with wings outstretched and a cluster of arrows and olive branch in its claws.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Draped Bust Quarter in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Draped Bust Quarter to your cart today!