Only $60.00 per coin over spot!
Attractive 100 Peso Gold coins from Chile containing well over 1/2 oz of Gold! A beautifully executed Gold coin issued by the mint in Santiago. Each coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition or better!
- Contains .5886 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a figure of Liberty facing left above the date.
- Reverse: Displays the Chilean national arms with legend and value.
- Minted at the Santiago Mint in Chile.
The artistic design on these Chilean 100 Pesos coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Chilean Gold 100 Pesos coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1926-1980) and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||So - Santiago|
|Metal Content:||0.5886 troy oz|