This pre-1933 beauty has survived more than 80 years without ever having been circulated. Nice quality to enhance your portfolio and is guaranteed by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.