|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar's classic design makes it the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1885-O Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's “O” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1885-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!