|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This 1886 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-63. The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark for the Morgan Dollar.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1886 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.