This 1886 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-63.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark for the Morgan Dollar.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1886 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.