With a mintage of only 3,718 coins, this colorized coin features Queen Elizabeth II and celebrates the year of the Mouse.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine silver in colorized BU finish.
- Comes in protective capsule.
- Mintage of only 3,718 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of two mice on a bed of straw with pumpkins and a vine in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this highly collectible lunar coin from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|