In honor of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Royal Canadian Mint released this beautiful Gold coin to commemorate the event.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Susanna Blunt, alongside an image of the logo of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a thunderbird, with small maple leafs swirling in the wind created from its wings along with the purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this commemorative 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|