To commemorate the centennial of the great earthquake that ravaged San Francisco in 1906, the U.S. Mint struck a $5.00 Gold coin with the same specifications as our circulating Gold half eagles ($5.00) up until 1929.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-70 condition.
- Mintage of only 44,174 coins.
- Obverse: Shown is a rendition of the Old Mint building as prepared for the San Francisco Mint Medal by Sheri J. Winter.
- Reverse: Features an Eagle design that was first used on the reverse of the $5.00 Liberty Head Half Eagle (with motto).
Protect and display your $5 Commemorative San Francisco Old Mint coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2006 San Francisco Old Mint Gold coin to your cart today!