|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
Certified Morgan Dollars are highly popular with collectors for their classic design and graded appeal. These examples have been guaranteed an MS-66 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-66.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and New Orleans.
These MS-66 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.