Certified Morgan Dollars are highly popular with collectors for their classic design and graded appeal. These examples have been guaranteed an MS-66 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-66.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and New Orleans.
These MS-66 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|