Czar Nicholas II, the last Czar of imperial Russia, appears on the obverse of this coin.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins come in Very Fine condition and may have been cleaned.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect your coin in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 7.5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as Y#63.
Although these had a large mintage of over 16 million, this tough one year type is rarely offered for sale.