This 1901 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being AU-55. The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark for the Morgan Dollar.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1901 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
U.S. Silver Morgan Dollar -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Almost Uncirculated - 55|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|