This 1901 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being AU-55.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark for the Morgan Dollar.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1901 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.