This Silver coin commemorates the Alabama Centennial. This is the first time that a living person's portrait was used on a United States coin.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of only 49,038 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts William Wyatt Bibb and Thomas E. Kilby who were the governors of the state in 1819 and 1919 respectively.
- Reverse: Depicts the Alabama state seal as well as the years 1819 and 1919.
Protect and display your Alabama Centennial Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this commemorative coin to your cart today!