Near-perfect Burnished Silver Eagle. The 2007-W Burnished Silver Eagle Coin, graded Specimen-69 by PCGS, appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its near perfect 69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the unique finish, this burnished Silver Eagle has received a near perfect grade from one of the top coin grading services. Add this near perfect Specimen-69 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!