This 2006 Burnished coin features the heraldic eagle and 13 stars representing the original colonies. There is no box or certificate of authenticity with this purchase; the coin comes in a capsule only.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful burnished finish with "W" mint mark.
- Come in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add this 2006 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!