PCGS population of only 57 coins! Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same iconic design as one ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point. These examples have been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services!
- PCGS Population of 57 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 165,200 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1991 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!