|Metal Content:||29.5 troy oz|
Due to the increase in the price of silver, the silver of these half dollars was decreased to 40%. Many Americans saved these coins and most of them are only lightly circulated making them very desirable.
- Approximately 29.5 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $100 bag of 40% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 200 coins.
- These average circulated coins are dated from 1965-1969.
- Mixed “P” Philadelphia and “D” Denver mintmarks.
40% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were the last circulation quality coins to contain any silver. Add several $100 Face-Value Bags of 40% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Pre-1965 40% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 40% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.