Only $0.99 per oz over spot!
Due to the increase in the price of silver, the silver of these half dollars was decreased to 40%. Many Americans saved these coins and most of them are only lightly circulated making them very desirable.
- Approximately 29.5 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $100 bag of 40% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 200 coins.
- These average circulated coins are dated from 1965-1969.
- Mixed “P” Philadelphia and “D” Denver mintmarks.
40% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were the last circulation quality coins to contain any silver. Add several $100 Face-Value Bags of 40% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||29.5 troy oz|