Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design. With a low mintage of only 165,200 coins, this key date fractional Gold provides collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Last year with Roman numerals in the date.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Browse our U.S. Mint boxes to find a beautiful case to protect and display your Gold Eagle.
Fractional Gold Eagles feature the same classic design at a lower price point, similarly guaranteed by the U.S. Mint for weight and purity. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!