|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.9 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Issued to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Silver Maple Leaf, the five coins in this set all bear a holographic maple leaf. This commemorative set introduced two new denominations to the range of Canadian coins: a $3 and a $4 coin.
- Contains 1.9 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- This set comes to you in its red wooden case of issue and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity. May or may not come with outside sleeve depending on stock at hand.
- Mintage of 28,947 sets.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A holographic design of the iconic Maple Leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 5-Coin Silver Maple Leaf Hologram Set to your cart today!