These coins attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful design and Gold value guaranteed by the U.S. Mint. With historically low mintages, fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Inaugural issue included Roman numerals, used in the date for the first time since 1907.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding a fiery torch and an olive branch.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!