These 1/4 oz Gold coins, which feature a Roman numeral date, attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. Fractional Gold Eagles are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio.
- Mintage of 81,789 coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, fractional Gold Eagles provide the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Complete any Gold Eagle collection by adding this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|