These 1/4 oz Gold coins, which feature a Roman numeral date, attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. Fractional Gold Eagles are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 81,789 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/4 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, fractional Gold Eagles provide the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Complete any Gold Eagle collection by adding this beautiful coin to your cart today!