|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
These low mintage fractional Gold American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Mintage of 71,864 coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding a fiery torch and an olive branch.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles are always in high demand for offering the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!