|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle coin was introduced in 1986 and has been guaranteed by the U.S. Mint each year since. Fractional Gold American Eagles are a great way to enhance any Gold portfolio.
- Mintage of 83,752 coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding a fiery torch and an olive branch.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The 1/4 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle is always in high demand because fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!