|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagle is the ideal mixture of American history and nostalgia with modern investment value, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint. The low mintages of fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of their bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of only 53,474 coins.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the famous Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Gold coin to your cart today!