As low as $3.49 per item!
These $2 U.S. Notes are Series of our choice, from 1953 through 1953-C. These are legal tender notes that fall within the grades of Very Good to Very Fine.
- These $2 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Average circulated notes from series 1953 through 1953-C.
- These notes will be in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Thomas Jefferson on the front with an engraving of his Virginia home, Monticello on the back.
Series 1953 $2 United States Notes were printed in large numbers, and they saw heavy usage until the type was discontinued in the 1960s. These $2 Red Seals are popular with collectors! Series 1953 through 1953-C of our choice and limited to available inventory.