As low as $7.69 per item!
The first of the small-size deuces! Series of our choice from 1928 through 1928-G. These notes will be average circulated grading Very Good to Very Fine. These Two Dollar Bills were the first issued in the small size adopted in 1928.
- These $2 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1928.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Average circulated notes from series 1928 through 1928-G.
- These notes will be in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Thomas Jefferson on the front with an engraving of his Virginia home, Monticello on the back.
Series 1928 $2 United States Notes were printed in lower numbers than their later counterparts, and they saw heavy usage until the type was discontinued in the 1960's. These $2 Red Seals are popular with collectors! Series 1928 through 1928-G of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|