Any quantity only $42.99 per coin!
This 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar comes from the one year that Morgan Dollars were minted again following their discontinuation of 1904. This 1921 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-63.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective NCG Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive Hardwood Slab Gift Box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.