|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
Design elements were modified slightly to enhance this last year of issue Morgan Dollar. The classic image remains, making this among the most collected Silver coins in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1921 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!