1/4 oz Gold American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- NGC labels may vary.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Mintage of only 12,766 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect and display your Burnished Gold American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Burnished Gold Eagles add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this Burnished Gold Eagle to your cart today!