The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a perfect MS-70 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
The beloved Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect MS-70 condition. Add this gorgeous NGC certified Burnished 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!