The Peace Silver Dollar was created to symbolize peace after World War I. This 1923 Peace Dollar has been guaranteed an MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1923 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|