The Peace Dollar was created from a competition to find a design to symbolize the peace after World War I. This example would look great in a 20th century type set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1924 Peace Dollar to your cart today!