Only $4.89 per item!
These Series 1935 $1 Silver Certificates from 1935-A through 1935-H are in Extra Fine condition having seen only the slightest bit of circulation. Crispness is retained enhancing the bold colors!
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes of our choice from series 1935-A through 1935-H in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: The familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Great Seal of the United States.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Series 1935-A through 1935-H will be of our choice, and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, lightly circulated examples of these Silver Certificates, the newest of which are at least 50 years old, are not that easy to find.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|