In 1986, the U.S. Mint released the first Silver American Eagle, which saw instant popularity across the country. This coin is in almost perfect condition graded MS-69 and comes with the First Strike feature on the grading label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic slab packaged by PCGS showcases features on label.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S Mint.
Protect and display your Graded Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Silver American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this stunning graded 2005 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The Silver American Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Certified American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|